Terms & Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretations
1.1 In these Terms the following words shall mean:
Contact Address - Huers Clothing Co., c/o Little Whatley, Otterford, Chard, Somerset, TA20 3QL, United Kingdom;
Contract - these Terms and the Order;
Goods - the items advertised on the Website purchased by You from Us;
Intellectual Property Rights - all patents, database rights, copyright, design rights, trade marks and other similar rights wherever existing in the world whether registered or unregistered together with the right to apply for protection of the same;
Order - the order for Goods placed by You and accepted by Us subject to these Terms;
Order Form - the order form submitted by You subject to these Terms setting out the Goods You wish to Order;
Us, Our, We - Huers Clothing Co., a partnership in England with the head office at the contact address shown above;
User - any person who browses the Website With or without transacting;
Website - the website identified by the URL http://www.huers.co.uk or such other URL that We may use in connection with the Goods from time to time; such as our outsourced shop site URL http://www.huersclothingco.com;
You, Your - the person or organisation using the Website or buying Goods from Us pursuant to these Terms.
1.2 In these Terms references to "in writing" shall include e-mail. Any queries regarding these Terms, the Goods or Your Order must be made to the Contact Address.
- Application of these Terms
2.1 If you are submitting an Order Form, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are a User, Your use of the Website constitutes Your agreement to be bound by these Terms insofar as they are relevant to use of the Website and Web shop as shown above.
2.2 These Terms (as amended by Us from time to time in accordance with clause 2.3 below) shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions and You agree to abide by them.
2.3 We reserve the right to vary these Terms at any time. If so, the updated version will be posted on the Website and You will bound by the updated version if You continue to use the Website and/or the Web shop thereafter.
PART A - USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEB SHOP
- Website Content
All rights and title in this Website and its contents is either the property of Huers Clothing Co. or We are duly licensed to use it. All rights are reserved. You are permitted to download a single hard copy of Website content and print extracts from the Website for Your own personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise stated, the Intellectual Property Rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Us. Except as expressly provided nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any license or right under Intellectual Property Rights. Huers Clothing Co. is the owner of various registered and unregistered trademarks. Under no circumstances should you use, encourage third parties or authorise any third party to use any trademark (whether registered or unregistered) owned by Us without Our consent.
- Links This Website may include links to other websites. These websites and the content, products and services available through them are not under Our control and should not be considered to be endorsed or approved by Us. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that may be accessed through this Website. You must not create or encourage any third party to create hyperlinks to the Website without Our prior written consent (which We may withhold at our absolute discretion and without providing any reason).
- Service access
While We endeavour to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, We shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We give no warranties as to the availability, performance or accessibility of the Website. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice at Our discretion including without limit in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7.1 While We endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and We make no commitment to update such material.
7.2 The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, We provide You with this Website on the basis that We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website. We do not warrant that this Website, its servers, or emails which may be sent by Us are free from viruses or other harmful components.
7.3 We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to You or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with this Website; the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website; any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites; Your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website; or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing of this Website.
PART B - GOODS
- Goods Information
8.1 We have made all reasonable efforts to accurately display the sizes, colours, shapes and patterns of the Goods for sale on Our Website. You acknowledge and accept however that sizes, colours, shapes and patterns shown on the Website are approximate only. Colours in particular may differ due to Your own computer visual settings and hardware.
8.2 If the Goods You have ordered are not available in the colour, design or size You have requested We will notify You of the colours, designs or sizes currently available. Your Order will not be accepted and You may then resubmit Your Order Form for the Goods in an available colour, design or size.
- The contract between You and Us
9.1 We must receive payment of the whole price for the Goods that You Order before Your Order can be accepted. Please follow directions given on the Website to place an Order. Payment shall be made by You by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the Order. Once payment has been received by Us We will confirm that Your Order has been received by sending an e-mail to You at the email address You provide in Your order form.
9.2 You have the right to cancel the Order up to the point at which the Goods are dispatched by Us. If You wish to cancel pursuant to this clause then You must notify Us in writing. Should You cancel Your Order before dispatch We will refund in full the amount forwarded by You within 21 days of the Order being cancelled. Credit card charges will be refunded on the same credit card only. Our acceptance of an Order does not take place until dispatch of the Order, at which point a purchase contract will be made.
10.1 Subject to this clause 10, the price payable for Goods that You Order are as set out in Our Website;
10.2 The prices payable for Goods exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering Your Goods.
10.3 Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect Orders which We have already accepted.
10.4 All prices for goods and services delivered within the European Union include VAT where applicable. The VAT charged will be either VAT in the country of delivery (rates will vary by country but our prices remain unchanged) or UK VAT. VAT is not charged for goods and services delivered outside the European Union, but we maintain one price for each product on our website.
10.5 The Price is exclusive of any import or export duty.
- Right of Cancellation
11.1 Notwithstanding clause 11.2 and subject to Your compliance with the remainder of this clause 6, You may also cancel Your Order at any time up to the end of the seventh (7th) working day starting from the date immediately after You receive the ordered Goods provided those Goods are unopened and sealed in their original packaging, unused and in no worse condition than when they were received by You.
11.2 To cancel Your Order You must notify Us in writing before the end of the period set out in clause 11.1.
11.3 All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to Our Returns Policy.
11.4 You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
11.5 Once You have notified Us that You are cancelling Your Order, any sum debited to Us from Your credit card will be re-credited to Your account as soon as possible and, in the event that the Goods have been dispatched, within 21 days of Your cancellation notice PROVIDED THAT the Goods in question are returned by You and received by Us in the condition they were in when delivered to You and in their original packaging. If applicable and unless the Goods are faulty, We shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Goods from the amount to be re-credited to You.
- Cancellation by Us
12.1 We reserve the right to cancel the Contract if: a. we have insufficient stock to deliver the Goods You have ordered; or b. we do not deliver to Your area or country; or c. if one or more of the Goods You ordered was listed with incorrect information including without limit price, and/or description for whatever reason; or d. if We have reason to believe that You will fail to pay for the Goods or that You will not comply with these Terms.
- Delivery of Goods to You
13.1 Subject to clause 13.4, We will deliver the Goods ordered by You to the address You give Us for delivery at the time You make Your Order.
13.2 Unless We notify You otherwise, delivery will be made as soon as possible after Your Order is received but in any event within 30 days.
13.3 You will become the owner of the Goods You have ordered when You have paid for them and when they have been delivered to You. Once Goods have been delivered to You they will be held at Your own risk and We will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
13.4 We will not deliver to a PO Box address. We also reserve the right not to deliver Orders if We believe the address is not secure, for example a communal postal address.
- Liability and Limitation
14.1 Subject to clause 14.4, if the Goods We deliver are not what You ordered or are damaged or defective when You receive them or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, We shall have no liability to You unless You notify Us in writing at our Contact Address of the problem within seven (7) working days starting from the date immediately after the delivery of the Goods in question. Our only obligation will be, at Our option to: a. make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or b. replace or repair any Goods that are damaged or defective; or c. refund to You the amount paid by You for the Goods in question provided that the above obligations shall not apply when such damage or defect has arisen as a consequence of any negligence by You or Your failure to comply with any reasonable instructions issued by Us, including all care and washing instructions as shown on individual products.
14.2 Save as precluded by law, We will not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising. Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to You under and/or arising in relation to the Contract shall not exceed the amount paid by You for the Goods.
14.3 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase Goods from Our Website. The importation or exportation of certain of our Goods to You may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the Goods You purchase.
14.4 Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms is intended to limit any rights You might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to You for any death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence.
14.5 You acknowledge and accept that save as expressly stated on the Website We give no representation, warranty or statement as to the Goods including without limit their quality and/or suitability.
- Returns procedure
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Returns Procedure.
- Events beyond our control We shall have no liability to You for any failure to deliver Goods You have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to Goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs, terrorism and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
PART C - GENERAL
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, all notices from You to Us must be in writing and sent to Our Contact Address.
If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which We exclude our liability to You) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights
A person who is not a party to this Contract has not got any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Governing law
This Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
If You have any concerns or complaints about the Goods, this Website or the service You have received then please write to the Contact Address.
From time to time, Huers Clothing Co. may choose to run promotions on specific goods or across product ranges, these may be in the form of discounts, sales, free gifts or similar. Huers Clothing Co. reserves the right to withdraw promotions at any time. If you have placed an order outside of the promotional period, it is unlikely that the offer can be honoured - the decision to do so is entirely at Huers Clothing Co.'s own discretion. Huers Clothing Co. cannot honour discount codes or advertised promotions found on third party websites. If a free gift promotion is offered which is valid upon the customer meeting certain conditions (e.g. spend 'X' amount/quantity), any return made relating to the transaction must include the free gift, unless the conditions of the offer are still met even considering the returned goods. If the offer conditions are not met following a return, the customer will be only be refunded an amount which is less the value of the gift.
- Entire Agreement
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
It is likely that we will need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes, but you are welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent, for example, when you tick a box to receive email newsletters. When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
Contractual Obligations In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, when you order an item from us for home delivery, we will collect your address details to deliver your purchase and pass them to our courier.
Legal Compliance If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting Huers Clothing Co Ltd to law enforcement.
Legitimate Interest In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you visit our website, and use your account to buy products in any form of shop or online
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest
- When you create an account with us
- When you purchase a product or service in store but don’t have (or don’t use) an account
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you ask one of our team to email you information about a product or service
- When you enter prize draws or competitions
- When you comment on or review our products and services
- Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about the employee who provided that service, it may be passed on to them if requested
- When you fill in any forms. For example, you order a product we currently don’t stock, an employee may collect your personal data
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
- Details of your interactions with us through any form of contact, our customer service team in head office, online, via social media or at any event we are exhibiting at. For example we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made and how and when you contact us.
- Details of your visits to our website
- Payment card information
- Your comments and product reviews.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we may collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. One way to achieve that is to get the clearest picture we can of who you are by analysing the data we have about you. We may then use this to offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service. Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
- To process any orders that you make by using our website or at an event we are exhibiting at. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. For example, your details may need to be passed to a third party to supply or deliver the product that you have ordered and we may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds and so on
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience
- To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using your personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We’ll also monitor your browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any problems and protect the integrity of our websites. We’ll do all of this as part of our legitimate interest. For example, by checking your password when you log in and using automated monitoring of IP addresses to identify possible fraudulent log ins from unexpected locations
- To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. This also helps to protect our customers from fraud
- If we discover any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process this data for the purposes of preventing or detecting unlawful acts. We aim is to protect the individuals we interact with from criminal activities
- We will use your personal data, to keep you informed about relevant products and services including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on
Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
- To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice, product recall notices, and legally required information relating to your orders. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter based on your consent given at the time of entering
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as payment card information) is secured by SSL or TSL encryption.
We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
An example of customer data retention periods:
When you place an order, we will keep the personal data you give us for five years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties, for example delivery companies.
Here’s the policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our premises or systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies
- We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration
- We may, from time to time, expand, reduce or sell Huers Clothing Co Ltd and this may involve the transfer of divisions or the whole business to new owners. If this happens, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice
For further information please contact email@example.com
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are based outside the UK and place an order with us, the personal data we collect from you will be processed in the UK. Though in order to send your delivery to you your data may be transferred to a courier outside the EEA.
Protecting your data outside the EEA
The EEA includes all EU Member countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA. For example this might be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
If we do this, we have procedures in place to ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA. For example, our contracts with third parties stipulate the standards they must follow at all times.
Any transfer of your personal data will follow applicable laws and we will treat the information under the guiding principles of this Privacy Notice.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete
- For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels)
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that Huers Clothing Co Ltd holds at any time and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact Data Protection, Huers Clothing Co Ltd, c/o 93 Springfield Road, Wellington, Somerset TA21 8LH, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ask for your information to be amended, please update your online account, or contact our Customer Services team using the above email address.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where We Rely On Our Legitimate Interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must and will always comply with your request.
Checking Your Identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
HOW CAN YOU STOP THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you
- If you have an account, log in into your Huers Clothing Co account, visit the ‘My Account’ area and change your preferences
- Send an email to email@example.com
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
CONTACTING THE REGULATOR
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
(please note we can't be responsible for the content of external websites)
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.
For All Non-UK Customers
By using our services or providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
Sometimes we’ll need to transfer your personal data between countries to enable us to supply the goods or services you’ve requested. In the ordinary course of business, we may transfer your personal data from your country of residence to ourselves and to third parties located in the UK.
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes.
This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence, and could include storage of your personal data on servers in the UK.
We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your personal data in any way that’s not set out in this Privacy Notice. We’ll also make sure we adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us and we will be pleased to help you:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at Data Protection, Huers Clothing Co, c/o 93 Springfield Road, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8LH
- This notice was last updated on 25/05/2018
Typically, all goods shipped by Huers Clothing Co. will be shipped using a recorded delivery service and may sometimes require a signature upon delivery; however please note that parcels can occasionally be left in a safe place at the delivery driver's discretion.
Please note that products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, though no additional delivery charges will be incurred.
The timeframes given are estimates only. We also cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote UK postcodes and areas outside of the mainland.
On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows due to unforeseen circumstances relating to stock and delivery which may be outside of our control. A 'working day' is regarded as a full 24 hour period following the day the order is placed and applies Monday to Friday. Working days exclude any UK Bank Holidays.
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase from Huers Clothing Co., however should you wish to return anything bought from our website, we will be happy to refund or exchange the product, provided it is in its original, unworn and re-saleable condition with all tags still attached. Please note that customers are responsible for the returning goods, including any costs incurred to do so.
Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt, at to the address below.
Huers Clothing Co
We will be happy to refund any item which is returned within 30 days of receipt.
All refunds will be credited back to the card or PayPal account that payment was made with. Please ensure you have completed and enclosed your returns form and have included your contact details.
Refunds can take up to 14 days to appear in your account after the return is received. This is dependent on who you bank with and we unfortunately cannot provide an estimate of the time funds may take to clear. Typically most customers find that the funds reach their account within 5 days of issuing the funds.
Returning an item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please note that you will be responsible for the return cost. You are able to use any service or company of your choice however we would strongly recommend a trackable service that obtains a signature on delivery. If we do not receive the item(s) for whatever reason outside of our control, we will not be able to issue a refund or exchange on any item. You can return items directly to us at a pop-up event, but we recommend sending the item back via post.
Please note that all customised orders are non-refundable unless faulty.
The items only will be considered for refund. Refunded amounts issued will be less any original postage cost paid.
If you provide to us any instructions relating to the delivery of your order (including, without limitations, instructions to leave the products in a particular place, outhouse or with a neighbour), you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of these instructions and we will not be liable to you in relation to any loss of or damage to the product resulting from our following of your instructions.
We will be happy to exchange any item bought online if returned within 30 days of receipt. Please note that we can only issue an exchange for a different colour or size in the same style. If you wish to make an exchange for a different item please send back the original item for a refund and re-order your desired new item via the website.
You can return items directly to us at a pop-up event for an exchange for a different colour or size, as long as you can provide your order details to us there. This is also dependent on stock availability in our mobile store - it is a good idea to contact us prior to visiting to ensure we can exchange your item and have it in stock.
Returning an item by post is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please note that you will be responsible for the return costs associated with returning goods as well as the service on which they are sent.
Please include your contact details so that our customer services team can contact you if your desired replacement is not available. Exchanges are subject to availability at the time of processing.
Unfortunately stock cannot be held for exchanges.
There is no extra charge for shipping another item out to UK addresses.
Please note that we cannot offer an exchange service for international orders at this time. If you wish to change your item(s) you will need to make a return for refund and place a new order for any desired items.
Please allow up to 21 days for the exchange to be processed.
At Huers Clothing Co., we are proud of our high standards of quality, however we understand that from time to time, there may be rare occurences of quality issues. If you feel that you have received a faulty or damaged item or find that an item has developed a fault within six months of purchase, it will need to be sent back to us for inspection. Items will need to be returned with proof of purchase where possible with your full contact details. Items that are sent back because of a fault will be exchanged where possible or refunded for the price paid. If an item purchase is older than six months, a gift voucher may be issued up to the value of the price paid - this will be considered at our own discretion and we are not under any obligation to issue this at any point. If proof of purchase can not be provided, credit note and exchange values will be processed at the current selling price of the product returned. We are happy to arrange a collection or reimburse the return of any faulty items.
Products we're unable to refund or exchange
We're unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised or customised orders unless they're faulty.
We're unable to offer a refund or exchange on items which have been damaged in general day to day use, or are worn out due to prolonged use.
Cancellation of made-to-order products
Should you wish to cancel your made-to-order or made-to-measure product for any reason, it's unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. We'll charge a cancellation fee of 25% of the full selling price. In respect of these products our usual refund policy does not apply, and products cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.